Friday, November 26, 2010

Black Friday

Literally! It rained most of the night.

Did laundry this morning... it hasn't rained yet, so hopefully I will get my clothes off the line before the sky opens up again.

Am in town, Judie is getting her hair braided, oh Abla, how I wish you were here to braid it!

I spent the morning with Geofrey who was in Nairobi for a meeting and wanted to come to Ngong to meet Grace and try to once again convince me to come work with him... he makes me a bit tired with his persistence.

I have finally caught up with my email so I'm off to check on my kid... and bring her more to eat. It takes six hours or more for them to make her hair... poor thing... I don't envy African women their hair woes.

Thinking about taking Judie to the movies tomorrow... she's 21 and never been to the cinema. Me thinks it's time!!!

Rebecca - I'll email you soon! Have to run!

No comments:

Post a Comment